Hello, I’m Anna from White Glove Social Media Marketing! Welcome to How to Become A Successful Pinterest Account Manager.
My course is perfect for:
- Reasons Why You Should Take This Course
- Web Hosting & Web Designer Recommendation
- Branding Basics
- Lead Generation, Opt-In Boxes & Giveaways
- How to Use Keywords to Help You Get Found on Google
- Pages You Must Include In Your Website
- Why You Need A Blog to Build Trust
- The Easiest Method to Collect Payment
- Tools I Use to Make My Life Easy
- The Branded Solopreneur | Branding Guide for Solopreneurs
- Ian Cleary’s 21 Amazing Tips to Increase Traffic & Social Shares by 100%
- Ian Cleary’s 10 Tools I Use For Blogging Every Day
- How to Respond to Inquiries
- Website & Pinterest Page Review
- Clever Ways to Get Clients
- How to Determine If The Prospect Is Qualified
- The Phone Interview | How to Uncover If The Prospect Is Right For You
- The Email Interview Option
- Managing Your Clients Expectations & the ROI Question
- Clients Will Always Ask “What Kind of Traffic Can I Expect”
- Should You Incorporate Your Business?
- How to Propose Your Services In Writing & Pinterest Proposal Professional Templates
- Recommendations to Customize My Template To Suit Your Preferences
- How to Collect Fees In Advance Notification
- When to Follow Up With Business Prospects
- How to Follow Up With Business Prospects
- What Additional Information Can You Use to Close The Sale
- When Is The Time to Walk Away From A Prospect
- What to Do After The Prospect Accepts Your Proposal
- What Information to Gather About The Prospect’s Business
- How Much to Charge + How to Create Monthly Sales Goals
- How to Juggle Multiple Clients
- How to Handle A Client Asking For A Discount
- Rules for Collecting Payment In Advance
- Does Your Client Want to Get Involved With Their Pinterest Activities? What You Need to Know!
- How to Handle Non-disclosure Agreements
- Account Set Up To Do List
- Activities 1 to 2 Days Before Daily Pinning Activities
- What’s Included In The Basic, Standard, White Glove Account Management Plan
- How to Create New Boards Using One Of The Account Management Plans Featuring A Real Client
- What New Boards to Create
- How to Determine The Number of Pins to Add to New & Existing Boards
- What to Do With Your Client’s Pinterest Business Planning Worksheet
- What Boards to Create For All Types of Businesses
- Template to Plan | When & What To Pin On Each Day
- How to Use Secret Boards & Organize Repins for the Month
- How to Reorganize the Entire Pinterest Page
- How to Join Group Boards On Behalf Of Your Client
- Questions I Am Frequently Asked
- Daily & Weekly Pinterest Account Management Activities
- What Each Activity Means Along With Associated Actions
- What & Why to Follow & Unfollow
- What to Do With Your Clients Email
- Month End Account Management To Do List
- What to Email Your Clients At The End of Each Month
- What Metrics to Submit to Your Client At The End Of Each Month
- List of Client Recommendations For Their Blogs & Website
- Client Recommendations For Their Images
- Client Recommendations For Their Email Marketing
- How to Use Promoted Pins: 2 Types Targetting
- Ways to Make More Money with Pinterest Marketing Services
- Pinterest Audit and Strategy Guide
- One on One Coaching Sesions
Why you should take this course from me
- Learn from a Pinterest recognized expert: Pinterest has acknowledged me as a Pinterest Marketing expert.
- I have gotten my business onto the first page of Google in organic search using Pinterest. Just type “Pinterest expert”, “Pinterest Account Management” or “Pinterest consultant” right now and you’ll see what I mean.
- I’ve been a business coach for over 30 years.
- I am committed to your success!
No other Pinterest expert has shown the ability to do that. What that means to you is I know how to rank high to get more traffic that leads to more sales.
I have been living and breathing Pinterest since 2012 and I absolutely love what I do! I’m not just a wannabe blogger that talks about Pinterest. I manage accounts, I coach business owners daily, and I’m always learning and finding new ways to make things easier, better, faster. Yes, I’m very driven and a perfectionist (that’s why I named my company White Glove) because I believe in helping my customers the way I want to be helped. Don’t you deserve the best?
Why this course may not be for you
This downloadable PDF course is designed for people who already know Pinterest marketing for business inside and out. If you still have questions about what to pin, how to create board descriptions, or when to pin to reach your target audience, then you are NOT ready for this course. I recommend that you start with Pinterest Marketing for Business online course.
This course expects that you already understand how to use Pinterest for business. This course is going to show you a step by step proven blueprint on how to become a professional Pinterest Account Manager.
For only $397 The How to Become A Successful Pinterest Account Manager Course includes:
- Downloadable PDF for every chapter.
- FREE 60 minutes one-on-one coaching session with me (value $198). Every business has its unique challenges so I believe it’s essential that you get mentorship from me directly.
- FREE 3 months of email support from me from the date of purchase (value $1,791).
- One email per day
- Monday to Friday only from 9 am to 5 pm PST
- 48 hour response time
- FREE Pinterest tools to save you time, get more repins, & get more followers (value $129)
- LIFETIME ACCESS to the course materials. Go at your own pace.
- Note: Because everything in this course is instantly downloadable NO REFUNDS will be issued.