Hello, I’m Anna from White Glove Social Media Marketing! Welcome to How to Become A Successful Pinterest Account Manager.
My course is perfect for:
- Reasons Why You Should Take This Course
- Your Pinterest Account Management Website
- Branding Basics
- Lead Generation, Opt-In Boxes & Giveaways
- How to Get Started With Your Email List When You’re Starting
- From Scratch
- Website Page Selection
- Collecting Payments
- Tools I Use to Make My Life Easy & Do My Work In Less Time
- How to Respond to Inquiries About Pinterest Management Services
- Website & Pinterest Page Review
- The Phone Interview (Qualifying Questions)
- The Email Interview Option
- Managing Expectations & the ROI Question
- 11 Clever Ways to Get More Clients
- How to Handle Rejection
- Proposal Templates
- Recommendations to Customize My Template To Suit Your Preferences
- How to Collect Fees In Advance Notification
- When to Follow Up With Business Prospects
- How to Follow Up With Business Prospects
- What Additional Information Can You Use to Close The Sale
- When Is The Time to Walk Away From A Prospect
- After The Prospect Accepts Your Proposal
- Information to Gather About The Prospect’s Business
- How to Handle Requests for Discounts
- Rules for Collecting Payment in Advance
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- How Much to Charge Clients
- Setting Monthly Goals
- What to Do When You Are Fully Booked
- The Art of Making Sales
- How Quickly Can I Make Money?
- How to Juggle Multiple Clients
- You Really Need to Focus Carefully
- Account Set Up To Do List
- Account Management to Do List
- Three Pinterest Packages You Need to Create
- Days to Pin Top Categories
- How to Create New Boards Using One of The Packages
- Tasks Required for The Month
- Boards to Create for All Types of Businesss
- When and What to Pin on Each Day of The Month
- How and When to Schedule Pins
- Reorganize The Pinterest Page
- Set a Plan for Promoted Pins
- Group Boards
- Time to Spend on Creating Images for Your Clients
- Weekly Activities
- What Each Activity Means Along With Associated Actions
- Create The Right Types of Images
- Month End Account Management to Do List
- What to Email Clients
- Pinterest Metrics to Submit
- Tactical Plan: What to Do With The Highest Clicks and Saves
- Tactical Plan: What to Do With Audience Insights
- Tactical Plan: What to Do With Pins That Didn’t Get Any Engagement
- List of Client Recommendations
- How to Grow Your Email List With Pinterest
- Setting Up Promoted Pins
- How to Create A Pinterest Audit & Strategy Guide Service
- Ways to Make More Money as a Pinterest Marketing Coach
Why you should take this course from me
- Includes over 178 pages about my experience as a Pinterest manager offering different types of Pinterest management services and packages.
- I am the first Pinterest marketer who has created a course on how to become a successful Pinterest manager.
- Pinterest has acknowledged me as a Pinterest Marketing expert.
- I have gotten my business onto the first page of Google in organic search using Pinterest. Just type “Pinterest expert”, “Pinterest Account Management” or “Pinterest consultant” right now and you’ll see what I mean.
- I’ve been a business coach for over 30 years.
- I am committed to your success!
No other Pinterest expert has shown the ability to do that. What that means to you is I know how to rank high to get more traffic that leads to more sales.
I have been living and breathing Pinterest since 2012 and I absolutely love what I do! I’m not just a wannabe blogger that talks about Pinterest. I manage accounts, I coach business owners daily, and I’m always learning and finding new ways to make things easier, better, faster. Yes, I’m very driven and a perfectionist (that’s why I named my company White Glove) because I believe in helping my customers the way I want to be helped. Don’t you deserve the best?
Why this course may not be for you
This downloadable PDF course is designed for people who already know Pinterest marketing for business inside and out. If you still have questions about what to pin, how to create board descriptions, or when to pin to reach your target audience, then you are NOT ready for this course. I recommend that you start with Pinterest Marketing for Business online course.
This course expects that you already understand how to use Pinterest for business. This course is going to show you a step by step proven blueprint on how to become a professional Pinterest Account Manager.
For only $397 The How to Become A Successful Pinterest Account Manager Course includes:
- Downloadable PDF for every chapter. 7 chapters includes 178 pages of lessons!
- 35 templates &/or checklists!
- FREE 60 minutes one-on-one coaching session with me (value $198). Every business has its unique challenges so I believe it’s essential that you get mentorship from me directly.
- FREE 3 months of email support if you have any questions about the lessons. There is no course out there taught by a recognized Pinterest expert that offers this type of support. I actually answer your questions, not someone else. Value $1,791.
- One email per day
- Monday to Friday only from 9 am to 5 pm PST
- 48 hour response time
- FREE Pinterest tools to save you time, get more repins, & get more followers (value $129)
- LIFETIME ACCESS to the course materials. Go at your own pace.
- Because everything in this course is instantly downloadable NO REFUNDS will be issued.
PRICE INCREASE EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2019 TO $897 USD.