Pinterest Account Set-Up to Help Your Business Take Off
Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.
Getting your Pinterest account set-up correctly is the most important step for achieving success for your business on Pinterest.
It’s important to understand that Pinterest is a search engine and not a social media network. If you want people to find you on Pinterest when they are shopping for your type of products or service you must get on top of the Pinterest search engine. What that means is applying the correct SEO (search engine optimization tactics and practices) so you get found first ahead of and above any competitor. The key to SEO is knowing which keywords you want your business to rank high on. Unfortunately, most businesses don’t know what keywords to use.
We do! We are proven experts at Pinterest SEO and we will help you figure out the right keywords to use for your business.
Pinterest Business Account Setup Fee $499 includes:
- Identifying keywords that connect you to your target audience.
- Applying SEO strategies & tactics so you get found first under “People” on Pinterest’s search engine.
- Providing you with tips to help promote your Pinterest business page through other socials and marketing materials.
- Providing you with tips on how to set-up your website and blog to get more Pinterest followers and to get visitors to share your products and/or services on Pinterest.
- Providing you with keywords and an SEO strategy that you can begin adding to your pin descriptions.
- Cleaning up 5 board titles and 5 board description and optimizing them to rank high on both Pinterest’s & Google’s search engine.
- Adjusting the account settings section within your account so you don’t miss vital information from Pinterest.
- Apply for Buyable Pins so you get approved. (U.S. only)
- Create 5 Pinterest images to drive shoppers to your online store or blog.
Pinterest Account Management Establish Pinterest goals and the following:
- Improve your SEO and track for changes with analytics over many months.
- Make sure all the board match the changing interests of your audience, Pinterest can show us if and when those interest change.
- Pin at strategic times to drive shoppers to your online store.
- Pin in accordance with trending or seasonal themes to boost your traffic.
- Use techniques to make sure your images are more effective and stand out to increase virality.
- Payment in full is required prior to the beginning of the work via PayPal.
- Proposal valid for 30 days. Fees in USD.
- No minimum monthly commitment.
Benefits of Outsourcing:
- Avoid wasting time trying figuring out what works on Pinterest.
- No trial and error = avoid wasting money.
- Eliminate the headache of a new person keeping up with all the latest tactics.
- You don’t have to hire an employee or train existing staff members.
- Reduces your reliance on one supplier PR team: should they ever leave all your Pinterest “know how” goes too.
- Get better results faster with an expert endorsed by Pinterest themselves.
Our team is available to execute your Pinterest strategy one week from the day of agreement is signed. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. We know that a strong Social Media/Pinterest presence will have amazing benefits to your company going forward.