Pinterest Account Set-Up to Help Your Business Take Off
Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.
Getting your Pinterest account set-up correctly is the most important step for achieving success for your business on Pinterest.
It’s important to understand that Pinterest is a search engine and not a social media network. If you want people to find you on Pinterest when they are shopping for your type of products or service you must get on top of the Pinterest search engine. What that means is applying the correct SEO (search engine optimization tactics and practices) so you get found first ahead of and above any competitor. The key to SEO is knowing which keywords you want your business to rank high on. Unfortunately, most businesses don’t know what keywords to use.
We do! We are proven experts at Pinterest SEO and we will help you figure out the right keywords to use for your business.
Pinterest Business Account Setup Fee $499 includes:
- Identifying the correct keywords that connect you to your target audience.
- Applying SEO strategies & tactics so you get found first under “People” on Pinterest’s search engine.
- Tips to help promote your Pinterest business page through other socials and marketing materials.
- Tips on how to set-up your website and blog to get more Pinterest followers and to get visitors to share your products and/or services on Pinterest.
- Optimizing five board titles and board description to rank high on both Pinterest’s & Google’s search engine.
- Apply for Buyable Pins (via Shopify or BigCommerce) or sign up for the waitlist on your e-commerce platform (Demandware).
- Create 5 branded Pinterest images to drive shoppers to your online store or blog.
- Making your Pinterest cover boards appealing to increase engagement.
Please note during this process White Glove will not be coaching anyone on your team on how we’ve set-up your Pinterest account nor will we reveal trade secrets.
Plus we include the following:
- Improve your SEO and track for changes with analytics over many months.
- Make sure all the boards match the changing interests of your audience, Pinterest can show us if and when those interest change.
- Pin at strategic times to drive shoppers to your online store.
- Pin in accordance with trending or seasonal themes to boost your traffic.
- Use techniques to make sure your branded images are more effective and stand out to increase virality.
- Join group boards to attract new customers.
- Payment in full is required prior to the beginning of the work via PayPal.
- Proposal valid for 30 days. Fees in USD.
- No minimum monthly commitment. We require 30 days notice to fully close an account.
- When you email us please allow up to 3 days for us to respond to you.
If you wish to speak with Anna you are entitled to 1 call (30 minutes) per month. There is an extra fee if you need more time.
- Please note during this process White Glove will not be coaching anyone on your team on how we manage your Pinterest account nor will we reveal trade secrets.
How to Apply for Pay for Performance:
Did you know we have a PAY FOR PERFORMANCE package? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Benefits of Outsourcing:
- Avoid wasting time trying figuring out what works on Pinterest.
- No trial and error = avoid wasting money.
- Eliminate the headache of a new person keeping up with all the latest tactics.
- You don’t have to hire an employee or train existing staff members: should they ever leave all your Pinterest “know how” goes too.
- Get better results faster with an expert endorsed by Pinterest themselves.
Our team is available to execute your Pinterest strategy three days from the day of agreement is signed. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. We know that a strong Pinterest presence will have amazing benefits to your company going forward.