Pinterest Expert Explains How to Boost Your Performance With Promoted Pins
Why should you care about Pinterest for business? As a Pinterest expert I can tell you that you should care because over 250 million consumers worldwide now use Pinterest to guide their purchasing decisions.
According to a study by Millward Brown they claim that using Pinterest in your business is extremely influential for driving online purchases:
As a Pinterest marketing expert I can tell you that one of the fastest ways to get new customers is with Promoted Pins.
It can be daunting to learn how to manage a new platform which is why I decided to create this guide to help you avoid wasting time by going around and around in circles trying to figure it out on your own.
This step by step guide will teach you the fastest, quickest way to create effective campaigns so you get results. I’m not going to give you fluff. I know you’re super busy so I’ll get right to the point.
THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT PROMOTED PINS: The Pinterest Propel Program
The Pinterest Propel Program launched on March 29, 2017 to support businesses and ad agencies new to advertising on Pinterest.
As Pinterest experts at White Glove Social Media we are fortunate enough to work directly with Pinterest to decipher what new tactics give our customers the best ROI possible with their ads. Working with Pinterest directly has helped us gain tremendous insights into what really works…and what works fast.
Here’s what you need to know to qualify for the Propel Program:
- Pinterest Propel is for businesses and agencies in the US and Canada who are ready to spend at least $100 a day. That’s a total of $3,000 per month.
- You will receive one-on-one phone support from your assigned Pinterest Account Manager.
- You will receive guides, insights and industry best practices. Unfortunately Pinterest doesn’t cover all verticals. The following are available:
- Fashion apparel
- Food Millennials
- Hair & Beauty
- Active wear & Athleisure
In my How To Boost Your Performance With Promoted Pins step by step guide I reveal:
- Why should you care about Pinterest for business
- The real truth about the Pinterest Propel Program & what you need to know to qualify
- The top 10 frequently asked questions about Promoted Pins
- How to set-up your website for Promoted Pins so you can track your ROI
- How to set-up your billing
- How to get your images right for Promoted Pins so you get approved immediately
- The big no-no’s you need to know about images
- Examples of the best images for Promoted Pins
- The two targeting campaigns you should choose that will produce the best results
- How to write pin descriptions for Promoted Pins
- How much to invest per month
- What your starting bid should be
- The best days to promote your pin
Take it from a Pinterest expert; this course is the quickest and easiest way to learn how to use Promoted Pins by clicking the image below! BUY NOW.