Pinterest Marketing for Business
Pinterest Marketing for Business. This course will help you master Pinterest Marketing for Business. Drive more traffic to your site or blog with Pinterest ads. Pinterest Marketing for Business is a must in today’s visual world.
DIY Pinterest Ads: How to Boost Your Performance With Promoted Pins
Why should you care about Pinterest Marketing for business? You should care because over 200 million consumers worldwide now use Pinterest to guide their purchasing decisions.
According to a study by Millward Brown they claim that using Pinterest in your business is extremely influential for driving online purchases:
- 96% of all Pinterest users have used Pinterest to research and gather information
- 93% of all Pinterest users have used Pinterest to plan for purchases
- 87% of all Pinterest users have purchased something via something they found on Pinterest
One of the fastest ways to get new customers is with Promoted Pins.
It can be daunting to learn how to manage a new platform which is why I decided to create this guide to help you avoid wasting time by going around and around in circles trying to figure it out on your own.
This guide will teach you the fastest, quickest way to create effective campaigns so you get results. I’m not going to give you fluff.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The real truth about the Pinterest Propel Program
- Top 10 FAQ
- How to set up your website for Promoted Pins
- How to get your images right
- How to write your pin descriptions
- 2 most important ways to target
- How to edit your campaign
- How to manage your campaign
- How to measure ROI
- Different views of data in Ads Manager
- Exporting your ads data
Grab your coffee and let’s begin!