Pinterest Marketing Expert Reveals 9 Pinterest Scheduling Tools To Save You Time
Many social media managers automate portions of their posts, tweets and so forth. Well, if you’re managing Pinterest accounts you’re definitely going to need a Pinterest scheduling tool. Why? Because it forces you to stick with your content calendar and it’s just smart time management. Plus it’s never good to pin all your images in one sitting. It’s fine if it’s a couple of images here and there but for the most part you need to have a disciplined approach when to publish your pins.
As a Pinterest Marketing Expert I’m not suggesting that you automate all your pins because that’s not realistic. When you’re on Pinterest it’s pretty difficult not to repin something that catches your attention. You just want to pin it! I know! I do it too 🙂
Since Pinterest introduced the smart feed last year many people have asked me if they should bother pinning at a certain. Does it even matter since Pinterest uses an algorithm that decides which pins should be published on Pinners home feed? I address it all in this blog post https://www.whiteglovesocialmedia.com/how-to-pick-the-best-days-times-to-pin-on-pinterest/
As a Pinterest account manager scheduling tools help me manage multiple accounts at once and I avoid working in the evenings. If you’re a solopreneur or you’re managing accounts for small businesses here are six tools to help you with that. The list is from the least to most expensive scheduling tool.
- 30-day Free trial. No credit card required.
- Great for looping pins as well.
- Ask them about their free, no-obligation, support call. They’ll spend one hour with you on Skype or phone, reviewing your Pinterest account and your goals, and talk about how TrafficWonker can help you achieve them.
- Starts at $9.95 a month.
- 5-day free trial.
- Starts at $12 a month for bloggers.
- 14-day free trial. No credit card required.
- Free of cost to schedule 100 posts every month.
- No credit card required.
- If you want to schedule more pins, you can opt for the monthly plans starting from $12/month. This gives you free pin promotion credits (we call these credits ‘seeds’), lets you upload images from your computer, Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram and 10 other odd sources to schedule your pins. With these plans, you get additional features like multiple accounts management, pin alerts and much more. If a user is not interested in opting for a monthly plan, he/she can just do a one-time purchase of promotion credits (as low as $29) and monthly limit increases to 250/month forever.
- Starts at $15 a month.
- You can schedule up to 100 pins free before deciding if a paid plan is right for you. No credit card required.
- Starts at $50 a month.
- 7-day free trial. No credit card required
Now that you have been introduced to some Pinterest scheduling tools to help you maximize your time on Pinterest there’s no reason why you can’t be more consistent with your pinning activity. Regular pinning activities are important for driving traffic to your website. If you’re not pinning enough on a daily basis you can’t expect to win on Pinterest.
All Plans Include a Free 30‑Day Trial. Change plans or cancel at any time. This tool is not just for Pinterest. If you want to use a tool for Pinterest only I wouldn’t recommend this since it’s pretty pricey. It starts at $99/month.
They have a free plan which is perfect for individuals who want to start managing multiple networks, schedule content, and engage with their audience—all in one place.
Pinterest Marketing Expert
If this is overwhelming for you and you feel like you are going around and around with Pinterest and not getting anywhere contact me, a Pinterest account management and marketing expert about my Pinterest account management services or to learn more about how you can be more effective on Pinterest check out my Pinterest Marketing Course for Business. Chapter one is FREE.