What Can Pinterest Marketing Do for Your Brand?
New businesses have a lot on their plate and it can be a stressful task to set up your dream when there is so much to think about, endless amounts of paperwork to fill in and deadlines to meet. Having the correct legislation is something new startup businesses often worry about getting sorted on time, for example health and safety is an important factor in a startup that needs sorting before you go live. You can click here to find out more information and get some guidance. Of course, it’s not all about the paperwork, as one of the biggest struggles many businesses face today is getting more eyeballs on their website. Unfortunately without the right roadmap and expert advice using Pinterest for your business can be daunting. Consequentially, many businesses foolishly ignore it. In fact, Pinterest is an untapped resource like business video cards. These are the kind of things businesses should be jumping on straight away. Some new business owners find that using Pinterest with websites templates similar to these Free sales funnel templates might be a good way to help to promote and create their business online.
Hi! My name is Anna Bennett and I know you’ve come here because you’re looking to get help. In my Pinterest Marketing for Business online course you can fast-track your Pinterest efforts, save you months of costly mistakes, and best of all you’ll get proven tactics so you get more traffic to your site.
Look how Pinterest has helped my business rank on the first page of Google under the keywords “Pinterest Expert”. The top list is my Pinterest account. That’s because Pinterest is indexed by Google. Amazing right?
In my online course you will learn how to rank on the first page of Google using Pinterest! Don’t buy a Pinterest Marketing online course from anyone who can’t get found on the first page of Google. Think about it. If they can’t show you good results from their own website how can they do it for you?
Why You Need to Forget About Google AdWords
Google loves to spend your money and we want to take that power out of Google’s hands and give it back to you. If you’re currently running Google AdWords campaigns and aren’t happy with the return you’re seeing, then you need to learn how to use Pinterest to rank on the top of Google search. I will show you how step by step.
Who is the Pinterest Marketing for Business Course for?
Join the over 1.5 million businesses already using Pinterest’s proven power to help you:
- rank higher on Google
- quickly grow traffic to your website and blog
- rapidly get new customers
- increase sales and profits
- build brand awareness
- easily grow your email list on autopilot
When you enrol in the Master Pinterest Marketing for Business online course you will KNOW:
- what to do, how to do it, and when to do it.
- why Pinterest is a search engine, and NOT a social media platform
- how to rank on the 1st page on Google
- the best types of images to create that gets clicks
- how to keep up with Pinterest’s algorithm & the constant changes
- how to use Pinterest to grow your email list
- what boards to create to get new customers
- products to buy for future inventory
- blog topics to write so you connect with prospects at the beginning of their journey
- what products & services to sell more of
- how to knock your competition so you stand out
- the simplest & quickest way to buy Pinterest ads
- how to create Pinterest images that goes viral
- how to easily manage your account on a daily, weekly, & monthly basis
- and so much more!
Pinterest Marketing for Business…
…is the best, most complete, up to date Pinterest learning system online today. There is NO need to try and figure everything out on your own. In fact, it’s a total waste of time! This lifetime online course includes:
- organized and over 35 systematic videos & PDF lessons using a simple, step by step proven plan.
- workbooks with PDF checklists to reinforce everything you’ll learn.
- strategy templates to help you stay organized & manage your time efficiently.
- Pinterest updates…you no longer have to read every blog out there. Amen!
- avoid trial and error by using my proven strategies and tactics; the very same ones my team and I use in the management of other business accounts and the techniques that have helped Anna build a 6 figure business.
- 3 months of email support from me so you never feel alone!
Why Buy My Course Versus Other Peoples’
So you’re probably wondering what makes my Pinterest Marketing for Business online course the best on the market.
Look at this way…
If a person had zero experience managing Pinterest accounts for other businesses how would that make them qualified to teach you how to successfully use Pinterest to market your business?
If you’re going to learn about Pinterest marketing for your business don’t you want to learn from someone that…
- lives and breathes Pinterest 7 days a week?
- can show you proof that they can get themselves on the first page of Google?
- has coached businesses on how to use Pinterest for over seven years?
- has been recognized by Pinterest as an expert?
- is an actual Pinterest account manager vs. someone dabbling in internet marketing?
- has done what you want to accomplish?
This is what makes me uniquely qualified to share actual, realistic, proven tips and techniques for effective Pinterest marketing.
I work full-time with brands and businesses; managing their accounts, doing Pinterest account audits, developing strategic guides & recommendations and coaching bloggers, social media marketing teams on Pinterest marketing effectiveness.
There is no substitute for actual experience.
There are a lot of Pinterest courses out there. I’m sure you’ve looked around before you found me. But they are not a recognized Pinterest Marketing Expert. In the end, you get what you pay for and it will save you time, money and frustration. Don’t you want that?
She has proven her ability to use Pinterest to rank # 1 on Google. Anna has been a business coach for over three decades. Prestigious publications and associations have sought out her expert Pinterest advice. She has been featured in Forbes Magazine, The American Marketing Association & Investor’s Business Daily, and several more publications. Click here to learn more about Anna.
Mind Blowing Pinterest Facts You Cannot Ignore
- Astonishing: Pinterest is the 2nd largest driver of traffic from all social media websites.
- Research shows that Pinterest shoppers spend more money, more often on more items than any of the other top 5 social media sites.
- 96% of Pinterest users use Pinterest to research and gather info on products and services before they buy.
- Pinterest drives more than 200% more traffic to business websites than Facebook does; don’t miss this traffic.
- Millennials comprise the fastest growing consumer segment in the USA and also happen to be the largest audience on Pinterest. Chances are your buyers are there too.
- According to Silicon Valley’s Favorite Forecaster Mary Meeker; as she writes in her Tech Trends 2017 book that Pinterest is the best place to browse for and to buy products when compared to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & Snapchat.
Bottom line: if you are not leveraging Pinterest in your business you are losing out on:
- Ranking high on Google
- Website traffic
- Brand awareness
- Market intelligence
- Growing your email subscriber list
- And letting your competition get ahead of you
- How to Easily Navigate Pinterest
- Pinterest SEO + Guided Search Tool: How to Select the Right Keywords
- How to Optimize Your Pinterest Page to Rank High In Search Engines
- How to Fill In Your Account Settings Properly
- Chapter 1 Checklist
- Click here to receive Chapter 1 for FREE
- How To Create A Pinterest Marketing Strategy for Success
- Pinterest 2018 Updates: Tips + Tricks
- How to Create and Delete Pinterest Boards
- How to Optimize Your Boards
- Use Secret Boards To Quickly Collaborate With Staff And Customers
- Boards to Create That Showcase Your Business
- The Boards Your Target Audience Are Looking For
- Boards to Create to Get New Customers
- How to Rearrange Your Boards to Get More Followers
- How To Create Custom Covers For Boards
- Chapter 3 Checklist
- Different Ways to Save Your Pins
- What Images to Pin: Yours and Others
- How To Delete, Move and Copy Pins
- How to Optimize Your Pin Descriptions People Can’t Help but Click
- Chapter 4 Checklist
- How to Use Hashtags on Pinterest
- How Much Pinning Do You Need to Do to Get Noticed On Pinterest?
- The Best And Worst Times To Pin
- Chapter 5 Checklist
- Integrating Pinterest Into Your Social Networks
- Quick Ways to Share Pinterest With Your Socials and Email List
- Pinterest Features That Do Not Produce ROI
- How to Get More Exposure With Group Boards
- How to Use Group Boards to Get Leads & Grow Your Email List
- How to Use Pinterest to Drive More Traffic to Your Blog & Website
- Blogging Tips for Beginners
- How to Boost Performance with Pinterest Ads
- Promoted Pins Checklist: Keyword Targetting & Actalike Targetting
- Chapter 6 Checklist
- Pinterest Contests Are Not The Best Use of Your Time or Money
- How to Create a Pinterest Contest Checklist
- How to Brand Your Images on Pinterest
- The Best Types of Images to Use on Pinterest
- How To Get Images Of Your Products And Services Without Spending A Dime
- Did Someone Say Free Images? A Guide For Finding Free Images
- How to Create Perfect Pinterest Images That Drive Clicks!
- A Remarkable Tool To Create Multiple Images In Seconds
- How to Use Pinterest to Grow Your Email List on Autopilot
- How to Craft the Perfect Email List for Your Subscribers
- How to Create Promoted Carousel Pins: Get More Bang for Your Buck
- Chapter 8 Checklist
- Using Pinterest Notifications to Get More Visitors & Grow Your Email List
- How to Get More Product Reviews
- Who, Why & When to Follow and Un-Follow
- Chapter 9 Checklist
- How To Easily Create A Content Calendar To Save Time
- Monthly Content Calendar Template
- Manage Your Pinterest Account On A Daily, Weekly & Monthly Basis
- How to Manage Your Pinterest Account Template
- Didn’t Get Repins? Here’s What You Need To Do
- Why You Need to Loop Your Pins to Get More Repins
- How to Master Your Data to Drive Results
- How To Leverage Google Analytics To Track Your Success On Pinterest
- Pinterest Analytics Checklist
- Google Analytics Metrics Worksheet
- Recommended Pinterest Tools To Help You Maximize Your Results
- How Service Businesses Can Use Pinterest To Find Local Customers
For $397 The Pinterest Marketing for Business online course includes (does not apply to previous purchases):
- Over 39 step by step video lessons.
- Printable checklists to ensure you’re not missing any vital steps from your lessons & that you are applying everything correctly.
- Lifetime access to all the course materials, videos, templates, & checklists. (not applicable towards 1 yr. membership)
- Free updates whenever Pinterest makes changes to their algorithm and best practices so you stay ahead of the curve & outperform your competition.
- Free Pinterest tools to schedule your pins, loop your pins to get more repins, and get more followers. Value $129
- 3 months of email support if you have any questions about the lessons. There is no course out there taught by a recognized Pinterest expert that offers this type of support. I actually answer your questions, not someone else. (not applicable towards 1 yr. membership) Value $1,791
- 30-day refund policy: Seriously, what have you got to lose? If you would like a refund before the 30-day period we require proof that you have implemented my lessons. A 10% processing fee will be deducted. The fee is non-refundable. No refund if you have used my email support.