Attention: Social media managers, business owners, bloggers, Virtual Assistants, Etsy & Amazon entrepreneurs
Join the over one million businesses already using Pinterest’s proven power to help you:
- rapidly grow traffic to your website and blog
- get new customers
- increase sales & profits
- build brand awareness
- rank higher on Google
Pinterest Expert Anna Bennett’s powerful, proven Pinterest Marketing For Business course can supercharge traffic and sales to your business with its:
- Organized and systematic lessons using a step by step proven approach.
- Proven strategies and tactics; the very same ones Anna and her team use personally in the management of other business accounts and the techniques that have helped Anna build a six figure business.
Pinterest Marketing for Business…
…is the most complete, up to date Pinterest learning system online today. It includes:
- access to video lessons for 12 months
- checklists to make your life easy
- strategy templates to help you apply everything you’ll learn
- chapter by chapter exercises that you can apply immediately
- Pinterest updates…you no longer have to read every blog out there
- tip sheets to help you get more website traffic and sales using Pinterest
- 3-month email support if you have questions about the lessons
Why Buy Anna’s Course Versus Other Peoples’
So you’re probably wondering what makes Anna’s course unique?
Look at this way…
If a person lost 20 pounds on a diet would that make them qualified to be a fitness coach/expert? Probably not.
Now if there was another person who was educated in nutrition and exercise, and then coached people on a regular basis for several years on how to lose weight and get fit arguably this person would be a better person to work with. It’s pretty obvious. There is no substitute for actual experience.
There are a lot of Pinterest courses out there. I’m sure you’ve looked around before you found me.
If a person had zero experience managing Pinterest accounts for other businesses how would that make them qualified to teach you how to successfully use Pinterest to market your business?
If you’re going to learn about Pinterest marketing for your business don’t you want to learn from someone that…
- lives and breathes Pinterest 7 days a week?
- has coached businesses on how to use Pinterest for over five years?
- has been recognized by Pinterest as an expert?
- is an actual Pinterest account manager vs. someone dabbling in internet marketing?
This is what makes Anna uniquely qualified to share actual, realistic, proven tips and techniques for effective Pinterest marketing.
Anna has for many years worked full-time with businesses; managing their accounts, doing Pinterest account audits, developing strategic guides & recommendations and coaching bloggers, social media marketing teams on Pinterest marketing effectiveness.
Learn from a proven Pinterest marketing expert. Anna at White Glove Social Media Marketing. In the end, you get what you pay for and it will save you time, money and frustration.
She has proven her ability to use Pinterest to rank # 1 on Google. Anna has been a business coach for over three decades. Prestigious publications and associations have sought out her expert Pinterest advice. She has been featured in Forbes Magazine, The American Marketing Association & Investor’s Business Daily, and several more publications. Click here to learn more about Anna.
Mind Blowing Pinterest Facts You Cannot Ignore
- Astonishing: Pinterest is the 2nd largest driver of traffic from all social media websites.
- Research shows that Pinterest shoppers spend more money, more often on more items than any of the other top 5 social media sites.
- 96% of Pinterest users use Pinterest to research and gather info on products and services before they buy.
- Pinterest drives more than 200% more traffic to business websites than Facebook does; don’t miss this traffic.
- Millennials comprise the fastest growing consumer segment in the USA and also happen to be the largest audience on Pinterest. Chances are your buyers are there too.
Bottom line: if you are not leveraging Pinterest in your business you are losing out on:
- Website traffic
- Brand awareness
- Market intelligence
- And letting your competition get ahead of you
Sneak Preview of The Lesson: How to Use Pinterest to Rank Higher On Google’s Organic Search In Order to:
Below is a demonstration of one of the many powerful lessons you will learn and proof that Anna knows how to apply it successfully.
- Get more FREE traffic
- Speed up your business sales growth
- Avoid having to buy ads, leads or followers
I used Pinterest to help my business rank at the top of Google’s organic search results under my two most important keywords. The result of my number one rankings has been that Google has driven an enormous volume of free and interested traffic to my website: (This is probably how you found me)
Google SEO result image- Top 3 listings are Anna’s Pinterest page and White Glove.
- All of the following lessons apply to both product & service businesses. I’m a service business and these strategies and tactics work great for my agency.
- Even if you feel you have mastered Pinterest, it is constantly changing so chances are there are boatloads of new lessons for you to discover.
How to Build A Pinterest Foundation
- Why Pinterest Matters to Your Business
- How to Easily Navigate Pinterest
- Mind-blowing Pinterest Statistics You Cannot Ignore
- Setting Up Your Business Account For Success
- Optimizing Your Pinterest Page to Rank High In Search Engines
- Filling In Your Account Settings Properly
- Confirm Your Website For Pinterest Analytics
- Converting Your Personal Account to A Business Account
- Pinterest Resources
- How Service Businesses Can Rank Higher On Google Using Pinterest
- Take A Shortcut! How to Set-up & Manage Your Account In One Day!
How to Create A Pinterest Marketing Strategy
- How to Create A Pinterest Marketing Strategy
- Pinterest SEO + How to Instantly Find Your Best Keywords
- WHAT’S NEW! Be The First to Know About Pinterest’s Changes!
Proven Boards That Convert Customers to Buyers
- How to Easily Create & Delete Pinterest Boards
- How to Name Your Boards So You Get Found First
- The Quickest Way to Collaborate With Your Staff and Customers
- Must Have Boards You’ll Wish You Knew About Sooner
- The Boards Your Target Audience Is Looking For
- Pinterest Planning Calendar to Reach New Customers
- How to Merchandise Your Boards to Get More Followers
- How to Create Custom Covers For Boards
How to Pin to Get High Rankings On Pinterest
- Different Ways to Save Your Pins
- What Images to Repin to Get Your Audience Coming Back For More
- How to Delete, Move, & Copy Pins For More Exposure
- What’s Hot On Pinterest | Content Pinners Want to Save Right Now
- 13 Step Checklist To Rock A Perfect Pin Description
Advanced Pinning Tactics to Rapidly Grow Your Followers
- The Best Ways to Use Hashtags On Pinterest
- Astonishing Ways to Get Your Images Noticed On Pinterest
- The Best Time Worst Time to Pin
Quickly Boost Your Pinterest Traffic
- Cross Promoting Pinterest to Your Social Networks
- Quick Ways to Share Your Pinterest Activity on Socials & With Your Email Contacts
- Pinterest Features That Do Not Produce ROI
- You Won’t Believe This! How to Immediately Get Followers
- How to Gain Leads Through Group Boards
- How to Use Pinterest to Drive More Traffic to Your Blog & Website
- How to Use Pinterest Tools to Rank High On Pinterest’s Search Engine
- How to Create Promoted Pin Campaigns & Triple Your Web Traffic!
- Did Your Ad Get Rejected? Use This Promoted Pins Checklist
- Why Pinterest Contests Is Not The Best Use Of Your Time & Money
Branding Images That Result In Massive Clicks, Repins, & Sales
- How to Brand Your Images on Pinterest
- How to Get Images Of Your Products & Services Without Spending A Dime
- Know What Images Will Be Successful Before You Create It
- Did Someone Say Free Images? A Guide For Finding Free Images
- A Remarkable tool that Creates Multiple Images In seconds!
- How to Use Pinterest to Grow Your Email List
Seven Deadly Mistakes You’re Making On Pinterest
- Why You Must Not Ignore Your Pinterest Emails
- Instantly Find Who Your Brand Advocates Are
- Who, Why, & When to Follow & Unfollow
- What Is Mentioning & Surprising Ways to Use It
- Don’t Be Fooled With This #1 Tactic
Working Smarter With Pinterest Time Savers
- How to Easily Create A Pinterest Content Calendar To Save Time
- Content Calendar Template To Help You Get Organized
- How to Manage Your Pinterest Account On A Daily, Weekly, Monthly Basis
- Pinterest Time Management Monthly Template To Make You More Successful
- Didn’t Get Repins? Here’s What You Need to Do
The Quick Way to Manage & Measure For Success
- The Only Metrics That Matter On Pinterest
- Pinterest Analytics Checklist
- How to Leverage Google Analytics to Track Your Success On Pinterest
- Pinterest Tools to Help You Maximize Your Results
- Google Metrics Worksheet
- How Service Businesses Can Use Pinterest To Find Local Customers
The Pinterest Marketing for Business online course includes:
- Exercises with checklists from select chapters to guide you on setting up your account and managing it properly.
- 30-day money back guarantee. If it’s not what you’re expecting or it’s not aligned with your needs, all we ask is that you can fill out a small survey to help us understand why you were disappointed and how we avoid it in the future.
- 12 months of unlimited access.
- Three months of email support from Anna Bennett from the date of purchase. If you have any questions about the course please email Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org. Y You have email support for three months from the date of purchase. Questions regarding your account cannot be answered. Coaching sessions are available if you want help with your account.
- Regular updates on major new Pinterest features.