Attention: Social media managers, business owners, bloggers, Virtual Assistants, Etsy & Amazon entrepreneurs, Affiliate Marketers
Join the over 1 million businesses already using Pinterest’s proven power to help you:
- quickly grow traffic to your website and blog
- rapidly get new customers
- increase sales
- build brand awareness
- rank higher on Google
- easily grow your email list
Pinterest Marketing for Business…
…is the best, most complete, up to date Pinterest learning system online today. It includes:
- organized and systematic video & PDF lessons using a simple, step by step proven plan
- workbooks with PDF checklists to reinforce everything you’ll learn
- strategy templates to help you stay organized & manage your time efficiently
- Pinterest updates…you no longer have to read every blog out there
- proven strategies and tactics; the very same ones Anna and her team use personally in the management of other business accounts and the techniques that have helped Anna build a 7 figure business.
When you enroll in the Pinterest Marketing for Business online course you will KNOW:
- the best types of images to create that gets clicks
- how to use Pinterest to grow your email list
- what boards to create to get new customers
- products to buy for future inventory
- blog topics to write so people find you first
- what to sell more of
- the simplest & quickest way to buy Pinterest ads
- why Pinterest is NOT a social media platform
- how to rank on the 1st page on Google
- how to easily manage your account on a daily, weekly, & monthly basis
The best part? If you did not learn anything new, or you did not get any results after implementing everything I’ve taught you, just email me at during the 60 days and you’ll get 100% of your money back. You have nothing lose.
Why Buy Anna’s Course Versus Other Peoples’
So you’re probably wondering what makes my Pinterest Marketing for Business online course the best on the market.
Look at this way…
If a person had zero experience managing Pinterest accounts for other businesses how would that make them qualified to teach you how to successfully use Pinterest to market your business?
If you’re going to learn about Pinterest marketing for your business don’t you want to learn from someone that…
- lives and breathes Pinterest 7 days a week?
- has coached businesses on how to use Pinterest for over five years?
- has been recognized by Pinterest as an expert?
- is an actual Pinterest account manager vs. someone dabbling in internet marketing?
This is what makes Anna uniquely qualified to share actual, realistic, proven tips and techniques for effective Pinterest marketing.
Anna has for many years worked full-time with businesses; managing their accounts, doing Pinterest account audits, developing strategic guides & recommendations and coaching bloggers, social media marketing teams on Pinterest marketing effectiveness.
There is no substitute for actual experience.
There are a lot of Pinterest courses out there. I’m sure you’ve looked around before you found her.
Learn from a proven Pinterest marketing expert. Anna at White Glove Social Media Marketing Agency. In the end, you get what you pay for and it will save you time, money and frustration. Don’t you want that?
She has proven her ability to use Pinterest to rank # 1 on Google. Anna has been a business coach for over three decades. Prestigious publications and associations have sought out her expert Pinterest advice. She has been featured in Forbes Magazine, The American Marketing Association & Investor’s Business Daily, and several more publications. Click here to learn more about Anna.
Mind Blowing Pinterest Facts You Cannot Ignore
- Astonishing: Pinterest is the 2nd largest driver of traffic from all social media websites.
- Research shows that Pinterest shoppers spend more money, more often on more items than any of the other top 5 social media sites.
- 96% of Pinterest users use Pinterest to research and gather info on products and services before they buy.
- Pinterest drives more than 200% more traffic to business websites than Facebook does; don’t miss this traffic.
- Millennials comprise the fastest growing consumer segment in the USA and also happen to be the largest audience on Pinterest. Chances are your buyers are there too.
Bottom line: if you are not leveraging Pinterest in your business you are losing out on:
- Website traffic
- Brand awareness
- Market intelligence
- And letting your competition get ahead of you
Look at how Pinterest has helped my business get found on the first page of Google under the keywords “Pinterest Expert”.
Google SEO result image- Top 3 listings are Anna’s Pinterest page and White Glove. Amazing right! I’ll show you how you can do that same.
- Why Pinterest Matters to Your Business
- How to Easily Navigate Pinterest
- How to Set-Up Your Business Account For Success
- How to Optimize Your Pinterest Page to Rank High In Search Engines
- How to Fill In Your Account Settings Properly
- How Service Businesses Can Rank Higher On Google Using Pinterest
- How to Create A Pinterest Marketing Strategy
- Pinterest SEO + How to Instantly Find Your Best Keywords
- Be The First to Know About Pinterest’s Changes
- How to Create & Delete Pinterest Boards
- How to Optimize Your Boards So Your Business Get Found First
- The Best Ways to Use Secret Boards
- Must Have Boards You’ll Wish You Knew About Sooner
- The Boards Your Target Audience Is Looking For
- Pinterest Planning Calendar to Reach New Customers
- How to Rearrange Your Boards to Get More Followers
- How to Create Custom Cover Boards
- Different Ways to Save Your Pins
- What Images to Repin: Yours & Others
- How to Delete, Move, & Copy Pins
- What’s Hot On Pinterest | Content Pinners Want to Save Right Now
- How to Optimize Your Pin Descriptions That Get Clicks
- How to Use Hashtags
- Astonishing Ways to Get Your Images Noticed On Pinterest
- The Best Time Worst Time to Pin
- Cross Promoting Pinterest to Your Social Networks
- Quick Ways to Share Your Pinterest Activity on Socials & With Your Email Contacts
- Pinterest Features That Do Not Produce ROI
- You Won’t Believe This! How to Immediately Get Followers
- How to Gain Leads Through Group Boards
- How to Use Pinterest to Drive More Traffic to Your Blog & Website
- How to Use Pinterest Tools to Rank High On Pinterest’s Search Engine
- How to Buy Pinterest Ads
- Why You Need to Forget About Pinterest Contests
- How to Brand Your Images For Pinterest
- The Best Types of Images to Use on Pinterest: It’s Not What You Think!
- A Guide For Finding Free Images
- How to Use Canva to Create Your Images
- How to Use Pinterest to Grow Your Email List
- Why You Must Not Ignore Your Pinterest Emails
- Instantly Find Who Your Brand Advocates Are
- Who, Why, & When to Follow & Unfollow
- How to Easily Create A Pinterest Content Calendar To Save Time
- Content Calendar Template To Help You Get Organized
- How to Manage Your Pinterest Account On A Daily, Weekly, Monthly Basis
- Pinterest Time Management Monthly Template To Avoid Stress
- How to Use Traffic Wonker to Increase Engagement
- Avoid Getting Overwhelmed: The Only Metrics to Track That Matter
- Pinterest Analytics Checklist
- How to Use Google Analytics to Track Your Pinterest Traffic
- Pinterest Tools to Help You Maximize Your Results
- Google Metrics Worksheet
- How Service Businesses Can Use Pinterest To Find Local Customers
The Pinterest Marketing for Business online course includes:
- Exercises with checklists from select chapters to guide you on setting up your account and managing it properly.
- 60-day money back guarantee. If it’s not what you’re expecting or it’s not aligned with your needs, all we ask is that you can fill out a small survey to help us understand why you were disappointed and how we avoid it in the future.
- LIFETIME ACCESS access to all the videos and PDF worksheets & templates.
- Three months of email support from Anna Bennett from the date of purchase. If you have any questions about the course please email Anna at email@example.com. You have email support for three months from the date of purchase. Questions regarding your account cannot be answered. Coaching sessions are available if you want help with your account.
- Free updates on major new Pinterest features saving you save you months of researching.
- Pinterest tools to save you time, get more repins, & get more followers (value $129)