The Pinterest audit and strategy guide is designed for busy people who do not have the time to take a Pinterest Marketing course or cannot afford to hire Anna and her team to manage their Pinterest account for them.
Pinterest marketing success requires a strategy. You need the right pieces, in the right place, at the right time. In other words, you need a game plan to guide your success. I will look at…
- what you are doing
- where you can improve
- tell you how to do it
- Identifying the correct keywords that connect you to your target audience.
- SEO your brand profile so you rank high under “people” on Pinterest’s search engine.
- Providing you with tips to help promote your Pinterest business page through other socials and marketing materials.
- Providing you with tips on how to set-up your website and blog to get more Pinterest followers and to get visitors to share your products on Pinterest.
- Providing you with keywords and an SEO strategy that you can begin adding to your pin descriptions, product titles & descriptions (and website) so your content gets found on the top of the search engine.
- Cleaning up 5 board titles and 5 board description and optimizing them to rank high on both Pinterest’s & Google’s search engine.
- Adjusting the account settings section within your account so you don’t miss vital information from Pinterest.
- Instruction on how to apply for Buyable Pins via Shopify or BigCommerce so you get approved. (U.S. only)
- Descriptions on what types of images work best and create 5 branded Pinterest images to drive shoppers to your online store and blog.
- A description for how to manage your account: daily, weekly, & monthly using checklists and a template.
- A description & checklist of what to include in your pin descriptions.
- A checklist included 12 board titles you must have.
- Organizing your boards and a description on how to reorganize your boards in the future.
- Instruction on what and how many images to pin and repin every month.
- Guidelines on how to join group boards.
- One 60 minute follow-up coaching session to review the recommendations of the audit and help you prioritize.
How long does it take?
It typically takes two weeks to complete, but you may pay a rush fee to have it completed sooner.
White Glove Pinterest Marketing Audit & Strategy Guide Price: $1997 USD
To move forward with this Pinterest Strategic Page Audit & Strategy Guide, please purchase the services using the button below. Once you have completed payment we will be notified, and we will contact you directly to collect all the pertinent information we require to deliver the service. Thank you.