Designed for busy people who do not have the time to take a Pinterest Marketing course or cannot afford to hire Anna and her team to manage their Pinterest account for them.
Pinterest marketing success requires a strategy. You need the right pieces, in the right place, at the right time. In other words, you need a game plan to guide your success. I will look at…
- what you are doing
- where you can improve
- and tell you how to do it.
- A Pinterest marketing strategy guide and a list of recommendations that includes a step by step checklist outlining the most up to date strategies and tactics.
- How to manage your account: daily, weekly, & monthly checklist
- A thorough audit of your Pinterest page
- Optimize 5 board titles, board descriptions
- Optimize 25 pin descriptions
- Apply for Buyable Pins on your behalf (US based businesses only)
- Recommended Pinterest tools to add to your blog & website to get more followers
- Keywords you should be using to come up first in search
- What to include in your pin descriptions checklist
- 12 board titles you must have
- Reorganize your boards
- Create 5 cover boards
- Create 3 Pinterest images
- 60 minutes follow-up coaching session
- Quick guide to buying Pinterest ads
- Recommendations on who to follow
How long does it take?
It typically takes two weeks to complete, but you may pay a rush fee to have it completed sooner.
White Glove Pinterest Marketing Audit & Strategy Guide Price: $1497 USD
To move forward with this Pinterest Strategic Page Audit & Strategy Guide, please purchase the services using the button below. Once you have completed payment we will be notified, and we will contact you directly to collect all the pertinent information we require to deliver the service. Thank you.