This is a continuation from a previous blog post entitled “Pinterest Unveils It’s New Look In Time For Spring (Part 2)
Photo 6a: The new version of the settings page
- In the old version you would have to go to the drop down menu to edit “FOR BUSINESSES”. Pinterest has made this more efficient in the new version (see red arrow above) by replacing it with the “BUSINESS TYPE” & “CONTACT NAME”.
Photo 6c: The old version of the settings page
- the “EMAIL SETTINGS” that you see in this photo has been replaced with “NOTIFICATIONS” (see photo 6a above) in the new version.
- in the old version test123 the entire “PROFILE INFO” section has been deleted as you see here marked by the red “X”.
Photo 6b: The new version of the settings page
- the “SOCIAL NETWORKS” section has a new look but the features work the same as the old version.
- in the old version the “DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT” button was on the top right corner (see photo 6c) as you can see here in the new version they moved it to the bottom of the page.
Photo 6d: The old version of the settings page
- all this has been wiped out in the new version marked in red with the “X”. In the new version Pinterest has made this more efficient by giving you the ability to edit on your Pinterest home page in the profile section.
How do you like the new changes on the Pinterest settings? Comment below.