One thing I am certain of is that managing social platforms like Facebook, Twitter and all the other socials are not the same as managing a Pinterest account. It works completely different.
If social media managers decide to offer Pinterest account management services they owe it to their customers to learn how to use Pinterest. It is so scientific. Most people who I see managing accounts don’t really understand and correctly use the depth and breadth of Pinterest.
Pinning for personal reasons doesn’t make you qualified to manage Pinterest accounts for business. It’s not the same thing.
In my How to Become A Pinterest Account Manager program I teach everything you need to know about how to be a successful Pinterest account manager.
Part of my motivation for creating the program was to help people avoid the mistakes I made. Pinterest is complex, there are a lot of traps and pitfalls and if managers are not careful they will make mistakes which will cost them time, damage their reputation with their bosses and cost their company sales.
My advice is that taking a step by step course that is like a blueprint for success is the smartest way to learn because it’s a proven. That is why I made the courses and am in the business.
In the meantime use this checklist to drive engagement, attract more followers, get more traffic, repins and sales.
- Join as a business.
- Convert your personal account to a business account.
- Install the Pinterest browser button. It makes it easy to save creative ideas from around the web.
- Edit your “Profile settings” in your Pinterest profile page. Choose keywords to ramp up your SEO on Pinterest. Choose a username with keywords that relates to your business.
- Complete the “Account Settings”.
- Confirm your Pinterest Email Verification.
- Verify your website.
- Integrate Rich Pins to for SEO juice.
- Apply for Buyable Pins
- Choose a keyword that you want to rank high on in Pinterest’s search engine.
- Get Chapter 1 of my Pinterest Marketing for Business Course for free to ensure your account is set-up properly.
- Go to “Create A Board”.
- Keep your board titles to the point and garnished with keywords that resonate with your target audience.
- Complete the Board Description
- Choose a Category
- Choose “Secret or not”
- Create 5 boards with 10 images each that highlights your products and services.
- Select a cover image
- Arrange boards around a theme or colors on the grid layout.
- Create a few boards that cover a broad range of interests and Pinterest’s top categories.
- Create these boards
- Tips & tricks
- How To’s
- Your Products
- Your Services
- Your Blog Posts
- “Suggestions” group board where users and customers can post photos of things they’d like to see you incorporate into your product, service, or company culture, the social part of social media marketing
- Showcase “community service”, charities that you participate in.
- Highlight your “company perks” : ask employees to snap some pics of their favorite aspects of your co. culture
There are additional boards you must include in your Pinterest strategy. In my Pinterest Marketing for Business Online Course, I cover everything about what boards you must include to get more followers and get people to buy your stuff. I cover it in Chapter 3 “Proven Boards That Convert Customer to Buyers”.
- Repin images
- Pin from various sources rather than one specific site or Pinterest account
- Repin images with the most number of repins
- Pins that go viral are beautiful, evoke emotion, unique, and helpful
- Choose Board Category
- Edit the description using keywords to ramp up your SEO
- Add Place Pins (if applicable)
There is a lot of know about pin descriptions. In my Pinterest Marketing for Business Online Course, I include a 17 Step Checklist The Science Of Optimizing Pin Descriptions!
- Upload your own pins
- Choose Board category
- Edit the pin description: choose specific keywords that could show up in search
- Don’t forget to add a source link if you’re not pinning from your own blog or website
- Invite friends via your Pinterest home feed. Go to “Find Friends”.
- Master Pinterest by taking my; Pinterest Marketing for Business Course.
- Follow friends from Facebook.
- Follow Pinners from your competition.
- Follow individual boards based on keywords.
- Tweet a pin.
- Share pins on Facebook.
- Email marketing: Promote more of your popular boards and pins.
- Which boards people are following? Pin more images on those boards.
- Reward your best followers.
- Track which days bring you the most followers & repins (track for at least four weeks by using a tool like Tailwind)
- Best time to pin: 11am-1pm & 5pm-11pm.
- Use a Pinterest scheduling tool like Viragtag or Tailwind.
- Pin a minimum of 14 images/day. (spread them out throughout the day)
- Add the “Follow me on Pinterest” button/icon on all your social accounts.
- Add the “save” button on your website and blog.
- Add the Pinterest tab on your Facebook page. (get free app from http://www.woobox.com)
- Create and join a group boards.
- Forget Pinterest contests:) They cost too much time and money. Use Promoted Pins instead!
- Read your Pinterest email to see what’s working.
- Follow a minimum of one board from anyone who saved your pin
- Thank Pinners using the “comment” box for repinning on the image they repinned
22. Invest in Pinterest ads.
23. Manage your account efficiently and successfully by taking the How to Become a Pinterest Account Manager course.
If you really want to manage Pinterest professionally for your own company, for your boss or as a Pinterest account management agency now is a great time to learn how to do that at the expert level because Pinterest is still new.
My How to Become A Successful Pinterest Account Manager course is packed with the most current and up to date, step-by-step, easy to follow checklists and secrets that I use to get business and to manage business accounts successfully.
For the first time ever I’ve decided to share all of my trade secrets and show you exactly how I was able to earn a six-figure income in only my second year of managing Pinterest accounts for brands and businesses.
Why you should take this course:
- Learn from a Pinterest recognized expert: Pinterest has acknowledged me as Pinterest expert.
- I have gotten my business onto the first page of Google in organic search using Pinterest. Just type “Pinterest expert” or “Pinterest consultant” right now and you’ll see what I mean.
No other Pinterest expert has shown the ability to do that. What that means to you is I know how to rank high to get more traffic that leads to more sales. And I show you how too.
- I earn a six digit income doing this. I must be doing it right or they wouldn’t keep hiring me.
- It is essential that you get mentorship from me directly. So I’m adding a one hour one on one coaching session with me (value $198). Get all of your questions answered directly and quickly!
- You receive LIFETIME ACCESS to the course materials.
- You receive three months email support from me. If by chance I didn’t cover something you were looking for just ask me. I am committed to your success!
- I live and breathe Pinterest every day. I’m not just a wannabe blogger that talks about Pinterest. I manage accounts, I coach business owners daily, and I’m always learning and finding new ways to make things easier, better, faster. Yes, I’m very driven and a perfectionist (that’s why I named my company White Glove) because I believe in helping my customers the way I want to be helped. Don’t you deserve the best?
If you want to earn more you’ve got to learn more.
Do it now and avoid letting your competition get ahead of you.
Do it now and become a more valuable member of your marketing team.
Avoid trial and error and wasting time. The consequences are lost sales. No one can afford that. Why reinvent the wheel when I’ve done all the hard work for you?
Working with a Pinterest expert allows you to know exactly what you need to do to be successful at managing Pinterest accounts.
If you follow my program & methodology you will do a better job of taking care of your customers. It will also allow you to manage more accounts or have the freedom to work less and earn more.
Bottom line: by taking this program and getting mentored by me for three months your Pinterest knowledge and results will blast off like a rocket. I want nothing more than to see you have a thriving business with the peace of mind knowing you are working at an elite level.
- Place boards that reflect the current season or trending holiday on the 2nd row after your products and services boards.
- Freshen up board cover every season. Color coordinate your boards.
- Check your Google analytics. (effective social media marketing means observing trends and making adjustments)
- Check your Pinterest Analytics. Do more of what’s working.
- Delete boards that have not performed well in the last six months.
- If this is overwhelming for you and you feel like you are going around and around with Pinterest and not getting anywhere contact me about my Pinterest account management services.
- Consider my Pinterest Audit & Strategic Page Review designed for people who do not have time to take a Pinterest course and for those who cannot afford to outsource their Pinterest account management.
Power influencer and Pinterest Marketing Expert Anna Bennett is the owner of White Glove Social Media and co-founder of True North Marketing.
As a Pinterest expert she helps businesses supercharge traffic and sales growth wtih Pinterest. Anna ranks on the first page of Google in organic search as a Pinterest expert and Pinterest consultant. She is one of top 15 Pinterest experts worldwide chosen by Pinterest.
Anna has been featured in…
If you have any questions or concerns about Pinterest marketing for your business email me at email@example.com
Thank you and pin with a caring heart.